If you're like us, you're on the hunt for unique, handmade gifts this holiday season! You love shopping from small business owners and making an impact locally + globally with your purchasing power!
That's why we've put together a list of our 20 favorite fair trade products under $40... so you can find something for everyone on your list!
1. For the jewelry-lover: Jewelry Roll, $38
2. For the interior decorator: Full Circle Plant Hangers, $16-$34
3. For the teacher: Inspiration Candles, $15
4. For the world traveler: Shipibo Pouches, $28
5. For the yogi: Yoga Bag, $38
6. For the Essential Oil user: Essential Oil Roller Holder, $28
7. For the statement-maker: Woven Loop Earrings, $26
8. For the writer: Hope Journal, $22
9. For the minimalist: Perfect Square Studs, $22
10. For the guy with lots of spare change: Small Woven Bowl, $20
11. For the boho girl: Suede Fringe Earrings, $24
12. For the party girl: Celebration Garland, $30
13. For the makeup enthusiast: Bright Day Makeup Bag, $28
14. For your daughter, niece or granddaughter: Siena Skirt, $30
15. For the Christmas-lover: Star Ornament
16. For your best friend: Mini Tassel Earrings, $22
17. For the reader: Fabric Book Cover, $20
18. For the friend who lives in Florida: Sunglasses Case, $20
19. For the cook: Woven Trivet, $24
20. For the woman who carries it all: Carry-All Tote, $40
Thank you for shopping with purpose!
Click here to see the entire collection: https://mangoandmain.com/collections/holiday-gift-guide