The 'Bentu' Hoops (meaning 'Almost Full' in Tumbuka), are made by melting brass off cuts into small balls, which are then soldered individually and are then coated in a luxuriously thick layer of 14k recycled gold. Offered in small (2 cm diameter) and large (3 cm diameter), the Bentu Hoops offer a timeless look that pair perfectly with any outfit, day or night.
- 14k Recycled Gold-Plated Brass
- Sterling Silver Posts
- Crafted Using Responsibly Sourced & Recycled Metals
- Handmade in a Solar-Powered Workshop in rural Malawi
- Creates skill training, employment, and develops communities
- Every YEWO purchase plants a tree in Northern Malawi
Made in Malawi