The ‘Zovu‘ Studs (meaning ‘Elephant‘ in Tumbuka) take the form of a wise ancient symbol, three circles forming what resembles an elephant's foot.
Handcrafted from brass and sterling silver posts coated in a luxuriously thick layer of 14k recycled gold, these lightweight studs create an elevated style designed for the everyday.
- 14k Recycled Gold-Plated Brass
- Sterling Silver Posts
- Crafted Using Responsibly Sourced & Recycled Metals
- Handmade in a Solar-Powered Workshop in rural Malawi
- Creates skill training, employment, and develops communities
- Every YEWO purchase plants a tree in Northern Malawi
Made in Malawi
Every product in our shop is handcrafted by artisans across the globe.
Shop in-person at our boutique on Maryland Avenue in Historic Annapolis.